Friday, February 10, 2012

Shopping in Seattle

The loot from my latest trip to H&M. Since Houston doesn't have one I have to strike whenever I am close to one and stock up. Love the wild but still neutral snake skin flats, especially since I can wear these to work and out.

The scarf was a must as soon as I saw it. A little metallic can really amp up a simple outfit and scarfs are such an easy accessory that can make such a statement.

I was in need of a simple brown belt. It is a great basic for a wardrobe and of course you can't get a better deal on basics than H&M.

The blue case was a last minute grab by the register but I really love it. The blue of course I love especially as a pairing with neutrals (like everything else I bought tonight). But even better it is bigger then the average credit card case and is perfect for digital devices or emergency cosmetics! Cobalt is my new favorite to mix into outfits. There were some adorable blue flats that they did not have in my size but would be SO cute as a pop to a basic outfit. Other great places to pop in the-very-popular-this-season blue are statement necklaces, scarfs, or of course finger nails.

Last, but not least ( as my favorite or in price) was the canvas and brown purse. Again it's a great neutral pairing that will work with a ton of outfits. It has a very classic look to it and best of all it is very spacious for holding everything in my life ... Or at least everything I bought to carry on to the plane tomorrow!!!

Of course I had to pick up a couple of cardigans and basics while I was in too!

So the bright side of blue in my day was 12 minutes and $72 dollars for SO much amazing stuff at H&M!!!!

Love, love, love... H&M please come to Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment