Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Time

So the Bright Side of Blue lately has been Christmas.  I love this time of the year and am so excited about the time with family, decorating, and fun.

I only wish I had more then 1 tree to decorate.  Picking one theme a year seems so limiting.  So today I created collections of ornaments that I love from all over the web...

Hope they inspire some Christmas fun for  more then just me!

 
This is one of my favorite collections because it most reminds me of the kind of cozy eclectic Christmas that most represents my childhood memories.  What I love about a lot of these too are that they look amazing but many are DIY... almost all of these came from Etsy.com sellers 

I love the idea of a gold tree.  Such a classic Christmas color and very stately looking.  So many of these gold balls have such a unique look to them especially the blown glass ones with the gold etching (bottom right).  I think a mixed silver and gold tree could be amazing too... ahh too many ideas for one day! 


 

Just love this these classic looks.  The bold basic colors are beautiful, but not too conventional!



So I had to do a blue collection.  I could not help myself!  There are so many beautiful blue tones that look amazing combined.  I would LOVE to do a tree with blue mixed with gold or and other metallic tones. 


 So this is my fun collection.  Love the bright colors and the fun, whimsical ornaments.  I am especially in love with the idea of more yellow on a tree!  My favorite ornament in this collection, though, is the white dachshund ornament.  My sister has the cutest miniature dachshund and this would be a fun ornament for
our tree.


 The intricacy of these decorations are breathtaking.  These would go well with wide wire ribbon on a tree.



So this last collection I find to be so beautifully ethereal!  I think especially with all the Christmas lights these will be especially luminescent!


Have a Bright Blue Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment